Tuesday 27 November 2007

Hiking Topless

Topless female hiker
"On a recent trip to Utah my girlfriend and I went hiking up a mountain trail. Thats my girlfriend in the pics. I am into exhibitionism and she really isnt, but she does it for me sometimes. she wanted to do something for me so she went hiking topless up this maintain trail. the first pic is at the begining of the trail. she took of her top and left it at there under a rock behind a tree, we could only hope it was there when we got back, it was. she was topless on the trail for two and a half hours. half way up we stoped so i could take some more pics. you can clearly see in the pic that the mountain trail is right next to a small town, theres no telling how many people from the town saw her. as we where taking pic some guy came jogging down the trail. when he saw my girlfriend he stopped to look, and ofcorse, for me, she let him look as much as he wanted. she told me she would have even let him touch her if he wanted to. he wouldnt let us take a pic with him, he just looked for a minute or two and then kept jogging. the last pic is just after he left, she is watching him jog away. I really enjoy other people's eyes on her, and i hope you enjoy your eyes on her." More...

No comments: