Tuesday 27 November 2007

Amateur naughtiness


I love these sites where amateur girls send in their photos. Some go on to be full-time models, and some go back to work the next day wondering if anyone at work's been wanking over their naughty photos. NaughtyMag is one of my favourite sources for sexy amateur photo submissions, and the latest photoset i've seen is of an irresistable young blonde named Abigail who gets a bit too horny at the beach!

"When I decided to pose for NN, I told Harry, my bloke, that I was going to do it outside where I might be seen," said Abigail. "He wasn't keen on that, but I said that the cops would only arrest me and not worry about him. I knew a quiet spot where there wouldn't be too many people on a weekday, so I packed a picnic and off we went. Going starkers on the beach was so much fun! Harry wouldn't strip even though I kept on tempting him with dirty promises of what I would do to him."

No comments: